Consumer Engagement for Researchers
Monday 17th September 2018, 1pm–4pm
Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP)
:: Seminar Room 1
:: Level 5 :: Alfred Centre
:: Commercial Rd :: Prahran
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at researchers who seek guidance and inspiration to involve consumers in their research. The workshop includes:
- Background in consumer engagement in research including the NHMRC statement on consumer involvement in research
- The role of consumers in the research cycle
- Barriers and enablers to consumer engagement in research
- Practical steps to engage consumers in your research team
- $50 per person (incl GST and booking fee).
You can register here.