I am delighted to announce the Monash Partners Fellowship Program, offering protected time, leadership training and mentoring to our early and mid-career researchers. Six fellows have been appointed through an open competitive process to undertake prioritised projects in data- driven healthcare improvement, consumer and community involvement and wound care:
- Development of health data research incubator hubs to stimulate partnerships across academic, clinician, community, primary care and industry stakeholders – Dr Joanne Enticott
- Development of data harmonisation and enhanced linkages of data to improve maternal health outcomes – Dr Negar Naderpoor
- Development of a data harmonisation road map to inform linkage of prehospital and emergency department data – Dr Kathryn Eastwood
- Developing a workforce capacity building program to strengthen consumer and community involvement in health research – Dr Sandy Braaf and Dr Darshini Ayton
- Development of national coordination and platforms to build on wound care services and activities across Australia – Dr Victoria Team
- Research in health services, focusing on the design, delivery, uptake and impact of behaviour change interventions to translate knowledge from research into clinical practice – Dr O’Connor.
You can find out more about our Fellows, HERE.