MCHRI Systematic Review Training and Support Program 2019
ONLY TEN PLACES AVAILABLE.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA APPLYS
PROGRAM FEE $990.
25% DISCOUNT FOR MONASH PARTNERS MEMBERS.
What’s this training about?
Designed to train and support you through conducting a systematic review. The program requires you to complete tasks and work to a timeline of deliverables associated with progressing your systematic review over a nine month period. (Commencing in March, specific dates to be confirmed.)
The program will cover each step of the systematic review process with dedicated time for group support and mentoring from experienced systematic reviewers.
Topics covered include:
- Scope, protocol and selection criteria (2 sessions)
- Development of search strategy (2 sessions)
- Search, export to Endnote and screening (1 session)
- Risk of bias and data extraction (2 sessions)
- Analysis and presentation of results (1 session)
- Publication preparation (1 session)
Group sessions will be held for two hours, once a month. Additionally, you will have access to one hour with an experienced systematic reviewer to address methodological queries specific to your systematic review.
Dr Marie Misso will lead this program. Marie has fifteen years of experience in systematic review and evidence-based guideline development, working with Cochrane Australia and consulting for national and international organisations, including the World Health Organisation.
To be eligible for this training you must:
- be ready to commence the systematic review and aim to complete within nine months.
- have a topic or question that is of clinical importance and where there is a gap in knowledge and/or practice.
- have access to clinical expertise relevant to your chosen topic.
- be able to attend group sessions once a month on a Tuesday for 2 hours commencing March 2019 (schedule to be confirmed).
- be able to allocate a minimum of one day per week to progress your systematic review with scope for more time during the screening and risk of bias/data extraction stages.
The time required to complete a systematic review should not be underestimated and can take considerable time each week to progress. We suggest allocating a minimum of a day per week, acknowledging that particular stages of the process may require less or considerably more time to complete.
Additional one on one consultation time with an experienced systematic reviewer may be purchased at an hourly rate.
Supporting Document – This important document will support your completion of the enrolment form below. Please read carefully.
Enrolment Form – This is to be completed in conjunction with the Supporting Document.
Submitting – Submit your paperwork, HERE. email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed all fields, and that you and
your supervisor have signed this document.
Please email Monash Partners here or call us on 03 8572 2853 should you have any further queries.