Variations in Healthcare workshop
- 19 October 2020 at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Centre for Health Economics (CHE) at Monash University is hosting a one-day online workshop bringing together academics, practitioners, government and private sector experts.
Among our confirmed expert panelists are:
- Distinguished Professor Jane Hall, Centre for Health Economics Research and Evaluation (CHERE), UTS
- Professor Anthony Scott, Melbourne Institute: Applied Economic & Social Research, University of Melbourne
- Dr Angela Ryan, Australian Digital Health Agency, Australian Government
- Dr Adrian Webster, Australian Institute of Health and Wellbeing, Australian Government
- Professor Adam Elshaug, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
- Dr Denise O’Connor, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University
- Associate Professor Liam Caffery, Centre for Online Health, Centre for Health Services Research, University of Queensland
These senior expert panellists in each session will provide formal feedback to the PhD student or ECRs joining their panel. It is hoped that this format will encourage and promote ongoing research, as well as raise the profiles of the future generation of health economists.
The workshop is free of charge but registration is essential. The workshop will be hosted online using Zoom. Any registration-related queries to be directed to Shannon Stanwell.