From February until November, Monash Partners will hold a monthly Consumer and Community Involvement (CCI) lunchtime seminar series highlighting principles, practices, frameworks and resources for Consumer and Community Involvement in health and medical research and healthcare improvement.
A range of presenters across our Monash Partners organisations will share their work from 1pm to 2pm every second Thursday of the month via Zoom. Seminars are hosted by the Monash Partners CCI team and include a 35-40-minute presentation, followed by questions and facilitated discussion.
CCI seminar topics in 2021 include:
- the how and why of CCI
- participatory research
- setting up consumer advisory committees
- navigating power imbalances in CCI
- ethics and CCI
- a consumer panel discussing what works and doesn’t work in CCI
- moving from pseudo to genuine CCI
- impact and evaluation of CCI.
For dates and times, CLICK HERE.