Clinical Research Facilitation
Our Clinical Research Facilitation Platform aims to support clinical research across the Monash Partners network by addressing barriers and systemic issues. Our priorities include:
- Leveraging the scale and breadth of our research and thematic structure to create communities of practice
- Encouraging collaboration and sharing of research interests, learnings, best practice
- Coordinating workforce development programs that increase research capacity and foster a culture of research
- Addressing barriers to research through harmonisation and streamlining of processes
- Supporting the development of innovative clinical research models
- Coordinating access to clinical research support (e.g. Data Managers, Biostatisticians, Health Economics)
- Providing a facilitation and liaison service across the partners for external stakeholders
- Engaging externally to value add to Monash Partners activities.
Key initiatives of our clinical research facilitation platform include the streamlining of ethics and governance approval processes and our Good Clinical Practice Training Program. A key achievement has been the establishment of a Monash Partners centralised ethics committee.