Are you a highly motivated woman working in healthcare, government or research?
Our three-day program is aimed to inspire, encourage and support women in their field to reach their full career potential. The program will explore equal opportunity, capacity, capability building and career strategic planning, as well as provide supportive networks and partnerships.
Upon completion of this program you will:
- Identify your leadership strengths
- Describe your barriers and enablers to career advancement
- Identify career drivers for innovative leadership – your why and your purpose in leadership
- Apply innovative leadership thinking
- Describe distributed and collaborative leadership approaches for greater impact
- Participate in a dynamic community of Women in Leadership