and Emergency Care
Monash Partners health services provide a fifth of Victoria’s critical care beds, nearly one third of the State’s intensive care unit (ICU) beds and house the largest trauma service in Australia – The National Trauma Research Institute.
Our talented researchers within this Theme focus on improved experience and outcomes for:
- Critical care
- Anaesthesia and perioperative medicine
- Emergency care
- Rehabilitation associated with these experiences:
- critical care
- anaesthesia and perioperative medicine
- emergency surgery
- psychology and rehabilitation
- laboratory research related to bleeding disorders and therapies.