Established in 2011, Monash Partners is an innovative partnership between leading health service, research and teaching organisations; and became accredited by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) in 2015 as an Advanced Health Research Translation Centre.
Monash Partners is a member of the Australian Health Research Alliance (AHRA) encompassing all NHMRC accredited Research Translation Centres.
- Alfred Health
- Monash Health
- Monash University
- Peninsula Health
- Eastern Health
- Cabrini Health
- Epworth HealthCare
- Burnet Institute
- Hudson Institute
- Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
Our associate partners:
- La Trobe University
- Latrobe Regional Hospital
The purpose of Monash Partners is to connect researchers, clinicians and the community to innovate for better health and wellbeing for around three million Australians and beyond.
Aligned with our purpose we are committed to:
- Responsibility and accountability
- Transparency and communication
- Collaboration and inclusiveness
- Excellence in research, healthcare, education and translation
- Innovation from discovery to healthcare improvement
- Focus where need, benefit and strengths are greatest.
We’re looking forward to an exciting future, in which we continue to harness our collective strengths and embrace innovation to provide world-class patient care.